This home offers a stunning view of the ocean from the safety of Cayman Brac’s amazing bluff. This home features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an […]
89 total views, 1 today
This amazing property is located in the Alta Vista Development Community, in the West End District of Cayman Brac on Leaf Cup Avenue. With 0.29 […]
227 total views, 0 today
One of the largest beach lots, South East Side of the Brac! Prime White Sandy Interior Beach lot for an exclusive oceanfront home with Approx. […]
1117 total views, 0 today
Sorry, no listings were found.
Large Approx. .37 acre of land in Stake Bay , Cayman Brac on Ocean Villa Drive, Cayman Brac. Lot offers approx.. 179ft of road frontage […]
6299 total views, 0 today
Located in “Stake Bay Estates” on the north side of Cayman Brac, Cayman Islands. Built in 1998, this home is approx. 5,100sq ft of luxury! […]
5065 total views, 0 today
SOLD Located on the south shore of Cayman Brac, this beach house features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Open living room and dining room. Kitchen […]
5024 total views, 1 today
ittle Cayman Large inland bluff lots East Point! 92A/192 approx. .4399 of an acre with approx. 120ft of road frontage on Coral Sea Rd. by […]
4333 total views, 1 today
~ Little Cayman Large inland bluff lots East Point! 92A/192 approx. .4399 of an acre with approx. 120ft of road frontage on Coral Sea Rd. […]
3856 total views, 0 today
Approx. 1,140 sq. ft. stilt cedar home with attached approx. 520 sq. ft. deck. Open living room with eat-in kitchen. 3 bedrooms and 2 full […]
3178 total views, 0 today
Approx. 21.2 acres of Bluff Edge Acreage for only US$495,000. Road access from Major Donald Drive. Approx. 645ft of Bluff Edge and overlooks the Bight. […]
2944 total views, 0 today
- For Sale
Welcome to CNS Free Classifieds
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
As part of its continued effort to improve the Cayman Islands road network, the National Roads Authority (NRA) continues to work diligently on the Crewe Road project. The NRA will be closing the westbound lane of Crewe Road at the Silver Oaks Roundabout on Saturday, 18 August and Sunday, 19 August 2018 to help facilitate road works. All […]
The Department of Immigration Headquarters, including Passport & Corporate Services, Visa Office and front counters will be closed to the public for all but essential services on Friday, 10 August 2018.
The Department of Environmental Health (DEH) reminds all business operators/owners/strata in Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, who pay their fees by bi-annual instalments that garbage fees are now due for the period ending 30 June 2018.
Please be advised of the latest happenings at Owen Roberts International Airport as part of the Redevelopment and Expansion project: Please be advised that there will be a road lane closure beginning Monday, 6 August 2018. The lane closure is necessary due in part to installing the foundations of the new taxi rank canopy.
Representatives from the Department of Labour and Pensions (DLP) will visit Cayman Brac on Thursday, 9 August 2018 to assist clients with any issues or disputes. The DLP officials will be available from 9 a.m. to noon, and will re-open that afternoon from 1.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. to further assist clients. The Cayman Brac […]
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Permanent resident wants to join the RCIPSI see that the RCIPS has now opened up recruitment to include expats who have been legally resident for at least four years. A few years back, it used to be the same, we had to be on Island a certain amount of time in order to apply. When I reached the required time, they […]
- Behaviour main concern for primary students(CNS): The disruptive behaviour of some students remains a major concern, not only for parents of children at government schools but also for the students that are attending them, according to the results of stakeholder surveys conducted by the Office of Education Standards (OES) as part of its recent primary school inspections. Staff also noted concerns […]
- Calls intensify for teachers’ pay hike(CNS): Deputy Opposition Leader Alva Suckoo, the member for Newlands, has filed a private member’s motion for the next Legislative Assembly sitting calling on government to increase pay for all teachers on the education ministry pay-roll. The target of paying government school teachers at least $5,000 per month has been gaining support in recent months […]
- Opposition pushes for referendum on port(CNS): Opposition Leader Ezzard Miller has filed a private member’s motion calling on government to put the question of whether or not it should go ahead with the cruise berthing project to the people. Calls for a referendum on the issue have been mounting as public support for the increasingly controversial proposal appears to have […]
- College scholarships to be means tested(CNS): Recommendations that the Cayman Islands Education Council made to the Ministry of Education to introduce means testing for scholarships have been adopted, paving the way for resources to be concentrated where they are really needed, according to the council’s chairman, Dan Scott. The test will be for high income families only, but having free […]
- Inflation fuelling minimum wage challenge, says MLA(CNS): The MLA for George Town Central, Kenneth Bryan, has finally received a written response from government to a parliamentary question he submitted at the beginning of the year; it said that the minimum wage will be under review by the end of this month. But the independent member said inflation and the high cost […]
- Thieves target cars in South Sound(CNS): The police are on the lookout for thieves who broke into vehicles in the South Sound area earlier this week, when the windows of two cars were smashed and the rims and tyres of another were stolen. On Monday police received two reports of cars being broken into overnight while parked on Sunrise Boulevard […]
- Driver 2 times over limit escapes serious injury in crash(CNS): Following a single-vehicle crash early this morning on the Esterley Tibbetts Highway, a 24-year-old man from West Bay was arrested on suspicion of DUI after giving a breathalyzer reading that was two times over the legal limit for alcohol. At about 1:20am Wednesday police were called to the scene north of Yacht Drive, where they […]
- Looking for therapy for swallowing difficultyI’m trying to find a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) on Grand Cayman who is able to administer the McNeill Dysphagia Therapy Programme (MDTP). I have dysphagia as a result of radiation therapy 16 years ago to my neck to treat cancer. A side effect is damage to my swallowing mechanism. MDTP looks promising to help restore […]
- Woman held in jail in illegal gambling inquiry(CNS): A 49-year-old-woman is currently in police custody after she was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of illegal gambling. Customs officers apprehended the woman on Sound Way in George Town after a crowd raised their suspicions. When the officers approached the group of people, several of them scattered leaving the woman, who was found to […]