Luxury Builders Beach House located on the south shore of Cayman Brac. Built in 2005, this 2,000 sq. ft. home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 […]
233 total views, 2 today
Sea to Bluff Lot on South Side in Cayman Brac. Approx. .76 acres runs sea to bluff with Approx. 100ft of beach frontage – iron […]
514 total views, 0 today
This amazing property is located in the Alta Vista Development Community, in the West End District of Cayman Brac on Centrehill Avenue. With 0.30 of an […]
114 total views, 0 today
Sorry, no listings were found.
Large Approx. .37 acre of land in Stake Bay , Cayman Brac on Ocean Villa Drive, Cayman Brac. Lot offers approx.. 179ft of road frontage […]
6140 total views, 0 today
SOLD Located on the south shore of Cayman Brac, this beach house features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Open living room and dining room. Kitchen […]
4871 total views, 0 today
Located in “Stake Bay Estates” on the north side of Cayman Brac, Cayman Islands. Built in 1998, this home is approx. 5,100sq ft of luxury! […]
4858 total views, 1 today
ittle Cayman Large inland bluff lots East Point! 92A/192 approx. .4399 of an acre with approx. 120ft of road frontage on Coral Sea Rd. by […]
4157 total views, 1 today
~ Little Cayman Large inland bluff lots East Point! 92A/192 approx. .4399 of an acre with approx. 120ft of road frontage on Coral Sea Rd. […]
3704 total views, 0 today
Approx. 1,140 sq. ft. stilt cedar home with attached approx. 520 sq. ft. deck. Open living room with eat-in kitchen. 3 bedrooms and 2 full […]
2806 total views, 1 today
Approx. 21.2 acres of Bluff Edge Acreage for only US$600,000. Road access from Major Donald Drive. Approx. 645ft of Bluff Edge and overlooks the Bight. […]
2803 total views, 0 today
- For Sale
Welcome to CNS Free Classifieds
List Your Classified Ads
Become a free member and start listing your classified ads within minutes. Manage all ads from your personalized dashboard.Join Now!
The Builders Board has extended the deadline for all local contractors to register with the board. The contractors’ deadline is now Tuesday 31 July, 2018. This registration requirement is for general and civil contractors, residential and building contractors as well as trade contractors. For fees and registration forms that are available online, contractors should visit http://www.planning.ky/boards-all/builders-board. […]
Business owners and charitable organisations in the Sister Islands, who still need to comply with Cayman’s legal requirements for beneficial ownership and registering as a non-profit organisation, are asked to attend information sessions this Friday, 27 April, from 8:30am to 4:30pm, in the Brac Reef conference room.
Caymanians or legal residents interested becoming hurricane shelter volunteers for the 2018 hurricane season should register by emailing DCFS.SMT@gov.ky or calling the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) on 949-0290 by the deadline of Tuesday, 1 May 2018. No experience is required.
The public is invited to attend a special Immunisation clinic on Saturday, 28 April, 2018 at the Public Health Department from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m, to assist all children needing vaccinations, including those with missed/outstanding doses. Parents will be contacted to schedule appointments. For others seeking vaccines, no appointment is necessary and they will be administered on […]
The Older Persons Council (OPC) has had to postpone its public consultation meeting for George Town, which had been scheduled for Saturday, 21 April 2018. The public will be notified about a new date in due course.
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Woman struggles during street mugging(CNS): A woman who was the victim of a street robbery on Sunday night attempted to fight off her attacker when she was grabbed by a man who had his face covered, according to the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service, who said that they did not receive the report of the mugging until Tuesday, 24 […]
- Thief makes off with dive gear from WB home(CNS): Police are asking the public for help in tracking down diving equipment that was swiped Tuesday from a porch of a house on Uncle Bob Road in West Bay. Police said that received a report yesterday morning that two bags of dive gear, a pair of Mares Avanti Quattro fins and two pairs of […]
- Stay-over guests spend almost $½B in 2017(CNS): The Department of Tourism has revealed that the more than 418,000 stay-over visitors who came to the Cayman Islands last year spent almost half a billion US dollars during their trips and contributed US$31.5 million to the public purse in room tax. The guests’ estimated spend of US$498M was an increase of 15% on the money […]
- Booze board levels field for Sunday sales(CNS): The Liquor Licensing Board has settled what became almost a year-long debate about whether or not gas stations can sell alcohol on Sundays in the wake of an error by the previous chair. The board has now paved the way for all gas stations, as well as liquor stores, to apply for a retail […]
- Teen arrested as cops stay focused on burglary(CNS): Police arrested a suspected teenage burglar yesterday, as officers prioritise their efforts to tackle the crime that continues to cause significant concern for the community. In the crime report published Friday, the RCIPS said that 515 burglaries were reported to the police in 2017, an increase of 17% over 2016. In the latest arrest, […]
- Biker arrested following last year’s illegal ride(CNS): Five months after a round-island motorbike event in which more than 200 riders, including several on illegal vehicles, took part, the police have arrested a 26-year-old man from George Town who police claim was one of the main participants. He was arrested Friday on suspicion of dangerous driving and committing a reckless and negligent act. The event, […]
- Judge remains on bench following DUI conviction(CNS): Chief Justice Anthony Smellie has confirmed that Justice Ingrid Mangatal will remain on the bench in the wake of her conviction for drinking and driving. In a short statement about the judge following press enquiries, the chief justice said he was satisfied that no further action was required. Last month Mangatal pleaded guilty to […]
- Jail time cut for woman in fatal smash(CNS): The Cayman Islands Court of Appeal found that a judge had not given enough consideration to the personal mitigating circumstances of Anastasia Watson (24), who had killed her close friend in a road smash in 2015, when she had been handed a one-year prison term for causing death by careless driving. The panel cut […]
- Campaign underway to block simpler divorce(CNS): Over 830 people have already signed an online petition, created last week, objecting to three proposed government bills aimed at modernising Cayman Islands law surrounding marriage, divorce and family life. The campaign against the efforts that would, among a number of things, make divorce simpler comes largely from the Christian community. The petition calls […]
- MLA calls for action over garbage collection failures(CNS): With no apparent improvement in the mismanagement of garbage collection on Grand Cayman, the deputy opposition leader has begun a petition urging government to address the major failings at the Department of Environmental Health and re-instate twice-weekly collections. Alva Suckoo, the member of Newlands, one of the worst affected constituencies, said that he has […]