The Department of Immigration Headquarters, including Passport & Corporate Services, Visa Office and front counters will be closed to the public for all but essential services on Friday, 10 August 2018.
Only the following applications will be processed with a legal deadline of 10 August, 2018:
- Temporary Work Permit Extensions
- Temporary Work Permit Express Applications
- Work Permit Grant Applications
- Work Permit Renewal Applications
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Permission to Continue Work Applications
- Visitors extensions
Normal office hours will resume on Monday, 13 August 2018.
The Department apologises for any inconvenience this closure may cause.
245 total views, 1 today