Public Holidays in the Cayman Islands for 2019, except the Queen’s Birthday holiday, are officially confirmed by the Deputy Governor’s Office. The Governor’s Office informs the Trooping of the Colour, annual ceremony held to commemorate the Queen’s Official Birthday, is likely to be on Saturday, 8 June 2019. Consequently, the official Queen’s Birthday public holiday in the Cayman Islands is likely to be Monday, 10 June 2019. Official confirmation is expected in early 2019.
The 2019 public holidays are:
- New Year’s Day: Tuesday, 1 January;
- National Heroes Day: Monday, 28 January;
- Ash Wednesday: Wednesday, 6 March;
- Good Friday: Friday, 19 April;
- Easter Monday: Monday, 22 April;
- Discovery Day: Monday, 20 May;
- Queen’s Birthday: Monday, 10 June (UNCONFIRMED);
- Constitution Day: Monday, 1 July;
- Remembrance Day: Monday, 11 November;
- Christmas: Wednesday, 25 December; and
- Boxing Day: Thursday, 26 December.
206 total views, 1 today