Tafari Young resume
- NRA Continues Road Improvement Works along North Church Street 20/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 18/10/2018
- NRA Announces Road Improvements Along North Church Street 12/10/2018
- Cruise port meeting 12/10/2018
- 2019 Public Holidays 11/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman Joins Brac Heritage Autumn Festival 10/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 09/10/2018
- Older Persons Month Calendar 2018 03/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman District Display Arrives in North Side 03/10/2018
- NCVO Radio/Telethon 30/09/2018
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Tourist dies after snorkelling in GT harbour(CNS): An as yet unidentified visitor to the Cayman Islands died on Tuesday while snorkeling along the George Town waterfront. Police said that at around 10:45am the emergency services responded to the report of a man in difficulty while in the water. When they arrived the man was unresponsive and was taken immediately to the […]
- Woman attacked in home by known assailant(CNS): A West Bay woman was hospitalised this weekend with non-life-threatening injuries after she was assaulted in her own home Sunday afternoon. The woman was said to have been stabbed by a man who was known to the victim some time before 1:45pm Sunday. Police and emergency services were called to the home in West […]
- Arsonist strikes at Prospect Bar(CNS): Police are on the lookout for an arsonist who started a fire behind Da Station in the early hours of Tuesday morning. Police and emergency services received a report about the blaze around 1:00am this morning at the bar on Shamrock Road, in the Prospect area of George Town. It was reported that someone […]
- PAC to scrutinise civil service report(CNS): The Public Accounts Committee will be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week to examine a report by the Office of the Auditor General that took a close look at how the civil service is being managed. “Workforce planning and management in the Cayman Islands Government” reviewed how well the civil service plans and […]
- Car sellers warned to ensure ownership transfer(CNS): The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service and the Department of Vehicle and Drivers’ Licensing are warning owners who sell their vehicles that they are responsible for ensuring the transfer of ownership to the buyer, otherwise they could still be liable for any criminal or traffic offences associated with their former property. Acting Chief Inspector Everton Spence […]
- Inspectors give high schools poor grades(CNS): Both of the government run high schools were given failing grades by the Office of Education Standards following recent inspections. In the reports, which have just been published, Clifton Hunter was judged to be weak in all areas, while John Gray, which fared slightly better, was marked satisfactory but was judged weak in many […]
- Solar farm cuts emissions but investors lost cash(CNS): The solar array in Bodden Town, which began generating electricity from solar panels last summer, is functioning as expected and fit for purpose, with the necessary controls and systems in place, but the investors failed to make a profit on building the plant. Some 800 homes have been fuelled by the solar energy from the […]
- Stolen Honda crashed by Kings Roundabout(CNS): The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service is appealing for witnesses to a two-vehicle crash yesterday evening at the Kings Roundabout involving a Honda Accord that was said to be stolen and a Nissan Pathfinder. Police said that after the collision, the occupants of the Honda Accord left the scene in another vehicle, described as a […]
From the Blog
The National Roads Authority (NRA) and its subcontractors are continuing work on North Church Street, between Bodden Road and Rackhams this weekend (Saturday, 20 October and Sunday, 21 October 2018).
As part of its continued effort to improve the Cayman Islands road network, the NRA continues to work diligently on the Crewe Road project. The NRA will be closing the westbound lane of Crewe Road at the Silver Oaks Roundabout for approx. another week from October 18th, 2018 to October 26th, 2018 between the hours […]
The National Roads Authority (NRA) along with its subcontractors will be upgrading a section of North Church Street between Bodden Road and Rackams, commencing on October 13th, 2018. The road works at this location are to improve the pavement surface and drainage in this area.
The Opposition is inviting members of the public to have a voice in the future of Cayman’s cruise industry at the last district meeting on Monday, Oct. 15, at the East End Civic Centre. Meeting begins at 7:30 pm.
Public Holidays in the Cayman Islands for 2019, except the Queen’s Birthday holiday, are officially confirmed by the Deputy Governor’s Office. The Governor’s Office informs the Trooping of the Colour, annual ceremony held to commemorate the Queen’s Official Birthday, is likely to be on Saturday, 8 June 2019. Consequently, the official Queen’s Birthday public holiday […]