Prime location, bluff acreage with the good soil that everyone is looking for. 2 lots of land each approx. 1.25 acres must be sold together. […]
340 total views, 1 today
Tafari Young resume
- NRA Continues Road Improvement Works along North Church Street 20/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 18/10/2018
- NRA Announces Road Improvements Along North Church Street 12/10/2018
- Cruise port meeting 12/10/2018
- 2019 Public Holidays 11/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman Joins Brac Heritage Autumn Festival 10/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 09/10/2018
- Older Persons Month Calendar 2018 03/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman District Display Arrives in North Side 03/10/2018
- NCVO Radio/Telethon 30/09/2018
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Three weeks on, quarry fire finally out(CNS): The Cayman Islands Fire Service and the Department of Environmental Health (DEH) have now confirmed that three weeks after it first ignited, a fire at a Bodden Town quarry was extinguished on Thursday, 18 October. The owner of the quarry did not begin work until Wednesday, 17 October, to meet the terms of a CIFS permit […]
- Traffic diverted to allow weekend GT roadworks(CNS): The National Roads Authority (NRA) and its subcontractors are working on North Church Street this weekend and diversions are now in place. The work is happening between Bodden Road and Rackhams on Saturday and Sunday from 9am until 3pm both days. The work is phase 2 of the upgrade project for this area of […]
- Green energy advocate drowned on 7MB(CNS): Police have now confirmed that James Knapp was the man who died after getting in trouble in the water on Seven Mile Beach on Wednesday morning. A long-time campaigner for greener energy, Knapp was one of the first people in Cayman to build a home entirely off the grid and solar-powered. He was originally […]
- Trust calls for EIA update before cruise port starts(CNS): The National Trust for the Cayman Islands is calling for an independent, fully updated environmental impact assessment (EIA) before the proposed cruise berthing project begins in George Town. The non-governmental organisation is calling on Cabinet to follow the recommendations of the National Conservation Council for this development, as it is the independent watchdog established to safeguard the […]
- FCO reverts to traditional diplomat for governor(CNS): Martyn Keith Roper (53) has been appointed as the Cayman Islands’ next governor after the controversial removal of Anwar Choudhury. However, CNS understands that the formal open recruitment process for the post is ongoing and Roper, who is expected to arrive on island later this month to take up office, will remain until this […]
- Last call ahead of green iguana cull(CNS): The Department of Environment has now signed up 262 people for the nationwide green iguana cull, which starts on Monday, 29 October. Friday is the last day that registration will be open and those taking part must be registered to collect the $5 per head bounty. DoE staff will be on hand until 7:30 […]
- TBL and DVDL payments going online(CNS): The roll-out of two more e-government services will be show-cased next week when Commerce Minister Joey Hew hosts an event at a local hotel unveiling the latest advances which, according to officials, will include the ability for people to pay for key services online. One of the new services will be the Trade and […]
- Golden Spoons Review: Taco Cantina(CNS Foodie): After a day spent in East End enjoying a break and a change of pace, my partner and I decided a fitting way to end our little “adventure” was to try out the newest spot in the district, Taco Cantina. Turning into what may very well be the smallest parking lot in the […]
From the Blog
The National Roads Authority (NRA) and its subcontractors are continuing work on North Church Street, between Bodden Road and Rackhams this weekend (Saturday, 20 October and Sunday, 21 October 2018).
As part of its continued effort to improve the Cayman Islands road network, the NRA continues to work diligently on the Crewe Road project. The NRA will be closing the westbound lane of Crewe Road at the Silver Oaks Roundabout for approx. another week from October 18th, 2018 to October 26th, 2018 between the hours […]
The National Roads Authority (NRA) along with its subcontractors will be upgrading a section of North Church Street between Bodden Road and Rackams, commencing on October 13th, 2018. The road works at this location are to improve the pavement surface and drainage in this area.
The Opposition is inviting members of the public to have a voice in the future of Cayman’s cruise industry at the last district meeting on Monday, Oct. 15, at the East End Civic Centre. Meeting begins at 7:30 pm.
Public Holidays in the Cayman Islands for 2019, except the Queen’s Birthday holiday, are officially confirmed by the Deputy Governor’s Office. The Governor’s Office informs the Trooping of the Colour, annual ceremony held to commemorate the Queen’s Official Birthday, is likely to be on Saturday, 8 June 2019. Consequently, the official Queen’s Birthday public holiday […]