Tafari Young resume
- Motorists Advised to Exercise Caution During John Gray High School Cross Country, 18 December 13/12/2018
- Road Closure for Celebrate Cayman Museum Exhibit Opening, 15 December 12/12/2018
- Needs Assessment Unit: Holiday Office Closures 11/12/2018
- North Side garden party 09/12/2018
- Sunrise Invites the Public To Christmas Service 08/12/2018
- Motorists Advised of CIMRA Toys 4 Tots Toy Run, Sunday, 9 December 06/12/2018
- Information on Scheduled Outage 12 December 06/12/2018
- NRA Continues Road Improvements along Shamrock Road and Hirst Road Intersection 06/12/2018
- NRA Continues Road Improvements along Shamrock Road Between Midsummer Drive and Prospect Point Road 06/12/2018
- Proud of Them: Nominations Deadline Extended 06/12/2018
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Police bust GT gambling ring near airport(CNS): Eight people have been arrested on suspicion of gambling offences following a bust on Friday night. According to the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service, officers executed a search warrant at around 9:30 in the evening at an address on Owen Roberts Drive, where it was suspected illegal gambling was taking place. The police did not […]
- Investment ministry to kick off with CI$3M budget(CNS): Premier Alden McLaughlin has confirmed that the new ministry he promised at the start of this administration has been given the green light by the UK, and also that work to open the Cayman Islands Hong Kong office associated with the new government department has already begun. Speaking in the Legislative Assembly Monday, he […]
- West Bayers renew bid to watch out for crime(CNS): Residents in various communities around West Bay have been coming together to reignite existing neighbourhood watches and launch brand new ones, the RCIPS said Monday. Community police officers in the area said they were pleased to report that two new watches had been formed in recent weeks in areas that have never had a […]
- Governor sees role as bridge between UK and CIG(CNS): After just seven weeks in the job as the governor of the Cayman Islands, Martyn Roper said that he has been “impressed” from the start with the solid relationship between the Cayman and UK governments. As Britain’s new representative, he hopes to continue that close partnership and told CNS that he sees his role […]
- Man critical after GT stabbing(CNS): One man is currently in hospital in a critical but stable condition following a serious assault in George Town around 3:00am on Saturday, according to the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service. The victim was reportedly stabbed multiple times by two other men, who fled the location in Mary Street where the violence took place. The matter […]
- One injured in BBQ stand robbery(CNS): Police are investigating an armed robbery at Chef John’s BBQ stand on Crewe Road in George Town Friday evening. According to a brief release from the RCIPS, the armed heist happened sometime before 6:30pm, when one of two men approached staff brandishing a handgun and demanding cash. Both men then fled the scene with […]
- New luxury cruise ship visits Cayman on maiden voyage(CNS): The brand new luxury cruise ship, the Celebrity Edge, called into Grand Cayman on Friday on its maiden voyage. This new boutique-style cruise ship owned by Royal Caribbean carries less than 3,000 passengers, and its visit today calls into question the idea that the future of cruising in the region will be focused on mega-class […]
- Offshore laws pave way to major population growth(CNS): Chris Saunders, the opposition spokesperson on financial services, believes that government should have had a much more open and honest conversation with the people of the Cayman Islands about the draft laws coming before Legislative Assembly on Monday, which many say will turn the local financial industry on its head. Saunders told CNS that […]
From the Blog
The John Gray High School is hosting a Cross Country run on Tuesday, 18 December, starting and ending at the Truman Bodden Sports Complex at 10:00AM. The participants will leave from the sports complex, travel along Olympic Way, Aspiration Drive, and onto Fairbanks Road.
In order to facilitate the opening of the Celebrate Cayman Museum Exhibit at the National Museum on Saturday, 15 December, Goring Avenue will be closed between South Church Street and the Entrance to RBC, from 5:00AM to 5:00PM.
The Needs Assessment Unit (NAU) advises the public that its offices, on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac, will be closed from noon on the following days: ● Monday, 24 December for Christmas Eve, and ● Monday, 31 December for New Year’s Eve.
All are invited to North Side on Boxing Day, Wednesday, 26 December 2018, for food, fun and fellowship at the annual Garden Party at William Pouchie Memorial United Church at 815 North Side Road from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Enjoy live music, fun, fellowship, children’s games and to help raise funds the church will […]
The Sunrise Adult Training Centre invites the public to join clients and staff at the John Gray Memorial Church Hall in West Bay, next Wednesday evening, 12 December 2018, at 6.30 p.m. The Centre is hosting a special Christmas service that will celebrate Jesus as the “Light of the World”. Admission is free, although any […]