This amazing property is located in the Alta Vista Development Community, in the West End District of Cayman Brac on Centrehill Avenue. With 0.30 of an […]
353 total views, 1 today
This stunning home located on the South Side of Cayman Brac features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, two living areas, a private back porch and […]
219 total views, 1 today
This amazing investment property is located on our Sister Island of Little Cayman and epitomizes the definition of an “Island Getaway”. Located close to the […]
259 total views, 5 today
Tafari Young resume
- NRA Continues Road Improvement Works along North Church Street 20/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 18/10/2018
- NRA Announces Road Improvements Along North Church Street 12/10/2018
- Cruise port meeting 12/10/2018
- 2019 Public Holidays 11/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman Joins Brac Heritage Autumn Festival 10/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 09/10/2018
- Older Persons Month Calendar 2018 03/10/2018
- Celebrate Cayman District Display Arrives in North Side 03/10/2018
- NCVO Radio/Telethon 30/09/2018
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Stolen Honda crashed by Kings Roundabout(CNS): The Royal Cayman Islands Police Service is appealing for witnesses to a two-vehicle crash yesterday evening at the Kings Roundabout involving a Honda Accord that was said to be stolen and a Nissan Pathfinder. Police said that after the collision, the occupants of the Honda Accord left the scene in another vehicle, described as a […]
- Seven Mile Beach ‘flasher’ fled from cops(CNS): A 48-year-old man from West Bay was formally charged this morning with indecent exposure, possession of an offensive weapon, and resisting arrest regarding an incident on Seven Mile Public Beach on Friday afternoon. Police said that shortly before 3:00pm on 19 October, officers on patrol in the popular tourist spot were informed by a member of […]
- Airport bid ruled out small business, says CISBA(CNS): The president of the Cayman Islands Small Business Association (CISBA) says the arduous and costly process to bid on concessions at the renovated Owen Roberts International Airport excluded small businesses before they even tried. Dawn McLean-Brady told CNS that the process required reams of paperwork to be completed and professional assistance to do it, […]
- Local economy heating up with 4% growth(CNS): The local economy is growing much faster than predicted, and while this is good news for business and government coffers, the increased economic activity across all major sectors is fuelling inflation. Gross domestic product was up 4% in the first quarter of 2018, and consumer demand led to the highest second quarter growth in imports since 2005 […]
- Truck damaged $1.3M South Sound boardwalk(CNS): Even before the $1.3 million, 1,500-foot boardwalk in South Sound was officially opened, it has been damaged by a truck that ran over it last week, government officials have confirmed. The Public Works Department has investigated the matter and “repairs will commence in short order”, according to Government Information Services in response to inquiries […]
- Buses should not stop in roundaboutsWhat are the rules in regard to where school buses can stop? I have seen a school bus stop on the roundabout by Hurley’s (on the inside lane) to allow children to disembark. It appears incredibly dangerous to me to expect all traffic entering the roundabout to stop. Read more and comment on CNS Local […]
- Three weeks on, quarry fire finally out(CNS): The Cayman Islands Fire Service and the Department of Environmental Health (DEH) have now confirmed that three weeks after it first ignited, a fire at a Bodden Town quarry was extinguished on Thursday, 18 October. The owner of the quarry did not begin work until Wednesday, 17 October, to meet the terms of a CIFS permit […]
- Traffic diverted to allow weekend GT roadworks(CNS): The National Roads Authority (NRA) and its subcontractors are working on North Church Street this weekend and diversions are now in place. The work is happening between Bodden Road and Rackhams on Saturday and Sunday from 9am until 3pm both days. The work is phase 2 of the upgrade project for this area of […]
From the Blog
The National Roads Authority (NRA) and its subcontractors are continuing work on North Church Street, between Bodden Road and Rackhams this weekend (Saturday, 20 October and Sunday, 21 October 2018).
As part of its continued effort to improve the Cayman Islands road network, the NRA continues to work diligently on the Crewe Road project. The NRA will be closing the westbound lane of Crewe Road at the Silver Oaks Roundabout for approx. another week from October 18th, 2018 to October 26th, 2018 between the hours […]
The National Roads Authority (NRA) along with its subcontractors will be upgrading a section of North Church Street between Bodden Road and Rackams, commencing on October 13th, 2018. The road works at this location are to improve the pavement surface and drainage in this area.
The Opposition is inviting members of the public to have a voice in the future of Cayman’s cruise industry at the last district meeting on Monday, Oct. 15, at the East End Civic Centre. Meeting begins at 7:30 pm.
Public Holidays in the Cayman Islands for 2019, except the Queen’s Birthday holiday, are officially confirmed by the Deputy Governor’s Office. The Governor’s Office informs the Trooping of the Colour, annual ceremony held to commemorate the Queen’s Official Birthday, is likely to be on Saturday, 8 June 2019. Consequently, the official Queen’s Birthday public holiday […]