Tafari Young resume
- North Side Public Meeting 09/11/2018
- Remembrance Sunday Ceremony 08/11/2018
- Motorists Urged to Exercise Caution During Movers For Life 10K, Monday, 12 November 07/11/2018
- Road Closures for Pirates Week, 7-12 November 02/11/2018
- DCI Hosts Information Session 02/11/2018
- Girlguiding 7th Annual Christmas Arts and Craft Bazaar 01/11/2018
- Precautions and Safety Tips for Halloween 30/10/2018
- DEH Bulk Waste Collection Begins Soon 24/10/2018
- NRA Continues Road Improvement Works along North Church Street 20/10/2018
- Road works on Crewe Road between Navis Close and Silver Oaks Roundabout 18/10/2018
FreeCayAds is the Classifieds section of Cayman News Service Ltd. Once you have registered as a member, posting new ads is free.
Cayman News Service Ltd is a limited liability company registered in the Cayman Islands. The company has two shareholders, Nicola "Nicky" Watson and Wendy Ledger. Nicola Watson is the only director of Cayman News Service Ltd. Income for the company is entirely from paid advertisements.
- Police to oversee legal island-wide motorbike ride(CNS): As many as 200 motorcycle riders could be hitting the road on Sunday for an organised motorbike ride across Grand Cayman, which the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service will oversee. The police said that some roads will be closed during Ride Out Cayman (ROC), which is expected to happen between noon and 3:30pm this coming […]
- Prisoners to act as back-up for garbage pick-up(CNS): Inmates at HMP Northward are being trained to collect garbage so that they can assist the Department of Environmental Health if there are future staff shortages or absenteeism to avoid the situation Cayman has endured for the last year of constant delays to rubbish pick-up. The minister responsible for the department, Dwayne Seymour, admitted […]
- Free healthcare for kids under discussion(CNS): Health Minister Dwayne Seymour is still trying to find a way for government to provide access to free healthcare for all children. Although he has given no details about how he plans to accomplish the goal, Seymour told the Legislative Assembly on Friday that he has begun discussions with the relevant authorities and stakeholders […]
- Still no start date for 5-year-old ethics bill(CNS): There is still no commencement date for the much-anticipated Standards in Public Life Law, which has been passed, amended and passed again over the last five years but has still not come into effect. As Deputy Governor Franz Manderson presented the fifteenth report from the Commission for Standards in Public Life (CSPL), which deals […]
- Stay-over guest spend grows as cruise cash falls(CNS): The tourism minister has revealed more information that demonstrates the increasing value to the economy of overnight tourism, contrasting with a drop in the value of cruise visitors. In a statement to the Legislative Assembly on Friday about the continued record-breaking visitor arrival numbers at both the port and the airport, Moses Kirkconnell said […]
- Local man denies robbing woman outside bar(CNS): Dalton Benjamin Robinson Jr (21) from Bodden Town pleaded not guilty to robbery Friday, in connection with a mugging outside the Everglo Bar on Bodden Town Road in September. The local man will stand trial next February for the street robbery, in which he allegedly threatened the victim with a knife and then made off […]
- Woman trapped after crashing car into light pole(CNS): A woman who crashed a blue Kia Rio into a light pole in Prospect on Sunday night was trapped inside the vehicle and had to be rescued from the car by the Cayman Islands Fire Service. The collision, which caused significant damage to the front of the Kia, broke the pole half and caused […]
- BT man charged with two burglaries(CNS) A 31-year-old man from Bodden Town is expected to appear in court Monday afternoon facing burglary charges in relation to two separate residential break-ins in George Town and Bodden Town where jewellery as well as other personal items were taken. Both the burglaries took place well over six months ago, one on South Sound […]
From the Blog
The MLA for North Side, Mr. Ezzard Miller, is inviting all North Side residents to a public meeting at the Craddock Ebanks Civic Centre on Tuesday (Nov. 13), at 8 pm. On the agenda will be the legislation proposed by Government for the upcoming meeting of the Legislative Assembly and matters relating to the construction of public bathroom facilities at the North Side Public Beach.
WHO: Protocol Office WHAT: Remembrance Sunday Ceremony WHEN: Sunday, 11 November 2018 at 10.45 a.m. Attendees and participants are asked to be assembled and seated by 10.30 a.m.
On Monday, 12 November, Movers for Life is hosting a 10K, which begins at 4:30AM. The participants will leave from the Countryside Shopping Centre, and travel west along Shamrock Road, and South Sound Road, then north on South Church Street, Harbour Drive, and West Bay Road, and finish at the Seven Mile Public Beach. No roads will be […]
The RCIPS is informing the public of the following road closures taking place next week in order to facilitate the Pirates Week festivities, and additional closures to facilitate the Remembrance Sunday Ceremony on 12 November:
The Department of Commerce and Investment’s Compliance and Enforcement Unit is hosting an information session on Thursday, 8 November 2018 at the George Town Town Hall from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. The purpose of the event is to educate Trade and Business licensees, who hold a licence for promotions and events, about the conditions […]