During March, a National Workforce Development Agency (NWDA) representative will be at the district libraries to assist the pubic with Job-Link Programme registration, the National Training Programme, Passport2Success, internship opportunities, assistance with preparing resumes and for interviews. Call 945-3114 or email email@example.com for more information. The representative will be at North Side library branch on Monday 7 March 10am-1pm; East End library branch on Wednesday 9 March 10am-1pm; Bodden Town library branch on Monday 14 March 10am-1pm; and West Bay Town library branch on Wednesday 16 March 10am-1pm
The Liquor Licensing Board has approved a blanket extension to all retail, wine and beer, restaurant, and hotel licences for the following dates: Tuesday, 26 December 2017, 12.01am until 4am and; Monday, 1 January 2018, 12.01am until 4am. Regular licensing conditions/hours apply to Sunday, 24 December 2017; Christmas Day –Monday, 25 December 2017 and Sunday, 31 December 2017.
Work on the South Sound Boardwalk is anticipated to begin on 19 February 2018. A contract was signed with The Phoenix Construction Group late last year, but some final technical details had to be worked out prior to commencement. The proposed construction period anticipates a completion in Mid/late June 2018. The project entails a 10-12ft […]
Motorists are asked to visit the Department of Drivers and Vehicle Licensing website to check if their registration numbers are listed on the website. The lists will be updated every two weeks and should be re-checked periodically. If listed now, motorists are urged to collect their registration plates now from the department’s Crewe Road Office. They […]
The Family Resource Centre (FRC) is delivering the following free Parenting programmes for families in January and February 2018:
National Roads Authority (NRA) is pleased to announce that commencing on Monday 5th February road upgrade works will be carried out along Seaview Road in East End. Work will be taking place from near the west end of Lovers Wall to near the Blow Holes. Works will include shoulder construction, installation of guard rail for some sections and paving.
- Affordable Cayman Brac House!!!****SOLD (6512 views)
- Large filled and ready to build lot ONLY US $33,000 (6091 views)
- Beach house with 2 apartments on 1.39 acre! (5678 views)
- Affordable South Shore Beach house for Sale!! SOLD (4818 views)
- Luxury Beach House in Cayman Brac only US$479K!!!! (SOLD) (4785 views)
- 9~ Little Cayman Affordable Lots for Sale!!! US$50,000. (4101 views)
- 6- Little Cayman Inland Bluff lots for Sale US$50,000 (3651 views)
- 21.2 acres of Bluff Edge Acreage, Cayman Brac USD $600,000 (2764 views)
- CI $170,000 Cayman Brac Dennise Point Estates House (2752 views)
- Large South Side Beach Lot, CB CI$100,000. (2518 views)