During March, a National Workforce Development Agency (NWDA) representative will be at the district libraries to assist the pubic with Job-Link Programme registration, the National Training Programme, Passport2Success, internship opportunities, assistance with preparing resumes and for interviews. Call 945-3114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The representative will be at North Side library branch on Monday 7 March 10am-1pm; East End library branch on Wednesday 9 March 10am-1pm; Bodden Town library branch on Monday 14 March 10am-1pm; and West Bay Town library branch on Wednesday 16 March 10am-1pm
In observation of World Diabetes Day on Tuesday 14 November 2017, the Health Services Authority wishes to inform the public of free health screenings being held in partnership with the Lions Club of Tropical Gardens. The health screenings will include blood sugar, cholesterol, glaucoma and HBA1c testing. Director of Primary Health Care Services Dr. Samuel […]
The Department of Environmental Health (DEH) advises the public that it will be conducting two basic Food Handlers’ Certification Courses for Pirates Week food vendors on Wednesday, 25 October and Thursday, 26 October 2017. Each course will commence at 9 a.m. and continue until 4 p.m. Sessions will be held at the DEH Conference Room […]
If you are interested in foster care parenting and want to know more about what it requires, visit the Department of Children and Family Services’ Foster Care Information Booth at the following locations: ▪Saturday, 30th September – Foster’s Food Fair (Airport), 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. ▪Saturday, 7th October – Foster’s Food Fair (Strand), 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. ▪Saturday, […]
To help importers start using a system for entry declaration, the Customs Department will start registering importers. The registration takes place until 27 October 2017, from 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, on the 1st floor of Customs Headquarters, located at #42 Owens Roberts Drive (locally known as Airport Road).
The Department of Environment reminds hunters that the season for white-winged doves opens on 1 October and there is a 12 bird bag and possession limit. The season for blue-winged teal opened on 1 September for which there is a three bird bag and possession limit.
- Affordable Cayman Brac House!!!****SOLD (6254 views)
- Large filled and ready to build lot ONLY US $33,000 (5914 views)
- Beach house with 2 apartments on 1.39 acre! (5444 views)
- Affordable South Shore Beach house for Sale!! SOLD (4625 views)
- Luxury Beach House in Cayman Brac only US$479K!!!! (SOLD) (4554 views)
- 9~ Little Cayman Affordable Lots for Sale!!! US$50,000. (3906 views)
- 6- Little Cayman Inland Bluff lots for Sale US$50,000 (3475 views)
- “Hideaway” (3069 views)
- CI $185,000 Cayman Brac Dennise Point Estates House (2577 views)
- 21.2 acres of Bluff Edge Acreage, Cayman Brac USD $600,000 (2534 views)