During March, a National Workforce Development Agency (NWDA) representative will be at the district libraries to assist the pubic with Job-Link Programme registration, the National Training Programme, Passport2Success, internship opportunities, assistance with preparing resumes and for interviews. Call 945-3114 or email email@example.com for more information. The representative will be at North Side library branch on Monday 7 March 10am-1pm; East End library branch on Wednesday 9 March 10am-1pm; Bodden Town library branch on Monday 14 March 10am-1pm; and West Bay Town library branch on Wednesday 16 March 10am-1pm
The Economics and Statistics Office (ESO) will commence the Labour Force Survey (LFS) for Spring 2017 on Sunday (March 5th). The LFS seeks to collect data on the employed and unemployed persons in the Cayman Islands, as well as those who are not in the labour force.
The Department of Environment (DoE) reminds the public that the last day for legally catching lobsters in Cayman waters is Tuesday, 28 February. Persons fishing for lobsters in the coming days should remember the following rules. o Open season catch limit: Three per person or six per boat per day, whichever is fewer. o […]
Seats are available on a charter flight direct to Santo Domingo at a reduced rate of CI$400 round trip. The flight departs on Tuesday, April 11, and returns on Wednesday, April 18. The flight was chartered for youth attending a church camp in Santo Domingo. Available seats can be secured on a first-come, first-served basis to […]
The Cayman Islands Airports Authority (CIAA) would like to advise the public that the traffic flow around the Owen Roberts International Airport will be disrupted starting on Monday, 13 March in order to facilitate on-going construction work. As a result, one of the lanes on the main access road will be blocked off by traffic […]
The Off the Couch weekly training programme begins on Monday, 6 March in the run-up to the 2017 Deputy Governor’s 5K Challenge. The programme, which is free of cost, is for all fitness levels from beginner walkers to seasoned runners.
- Affordable Cayman Brac House!!!****SOLD (5250 views)
- *Sandy Beach lot for Sale US$110,000.~~~ (4797 views)
- 9~ Little Cayman Affordable Lots for Sale!!! US$50,000. (3025 views)
- 6- Little Cayman Inland Bluff lots for Sale US$50,000 (2728 views)
- “Hideaway” (2191 views)
- SOLD Beautiful Cayman Brac Home (1667 views)
- Over 400ft of Prime White Sandy Beach 12 acres for Sale!!! (1552 views)
- House for sale in Cayman Brac (SOLD) (1509 views)
- Secluded Beach house with Apartment for Sale!! (1486 views)
- **Large Secluded North Side Oceanfront Lot Only US$98,000 (1439 views)